Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ARE YOU BLUSHING? Amazing Blushes to POP, PERK AND Brighten You Up for 2011

ARE YOU BLUSHING? Then why not? Fabulous Blushes to perk, pop and brighten even the darkest of day!


Next to lips, I adore Blush. I think you could never wear enough. That said please make sure you don't leave you house sporting racing stripes. Blend and buff my dolls.  I find that i layer blush quiet a bit, using a shimmer under matte colors. it's  what I'm kinda know to do a lot. I feel it fills the face and creates a 3D affect.  So here are some new blushes and some that  are a must for me. After all I am a creature of habit  and if something works then work it till its gone.  Shall we start?  So, check out these amazing Blushes and go get flushed.




make me blush palette

The Make Me Blush Palette is embossed with a cute Conversation Heart design. The top layer is sprayed with the gold shine for visual and once dusted off with brush you are left with all over glow pressed powder that will add warmth, soft color, and sheer luminosity to cheeks and complexion.

Great for all skintones, the micro-fine formula is velvety and blendable and instantly enhances the complexion with a tint of pinks and corals. 
STILA $14.00
 Hide & Glow Cheek - Cheek Tint Duos
These Adorable Cheek tints brightens your cheeks for that just pinched natural flush. They Are lightweight and blend evenly into your skin and it lasts for hours! They are great on any set or fashion shoot. They come double ended with two amazing shade to be worn together or alone. Walmart $6.00
URBAN DECAY
AFTERGLOW GLIDE ON CHEEK TINTS
This sheer buildable cheek tint  glides on feeling weightless, it's never heavy or greasy. The color will go on much more sheer than what it appears in the pan, but lucky for you It's buildable and fool proof. So layer as you feel fit. I love this!

SMASHBOX
RADIANCE BLUSH
This is a personal favorite of mine, i have maybe 3 at all times in my kit. This is a signature color that I use on Brooke Burns , thou i do layer it with a light peachy shimmer blush, Using Radiance on the apples. IT'S A MUST HAVE!


 
Givenchy




Blush Gelee Jelly Blush

AWESOME! I will say it twice for you, AWESOME! What's so different about
this blush is that its unusual fresh and soft jelly texture easily melts on the cheeks for a
natural and (That work again)Buildable result. It's formulated with non-sticky polymers,
they are a ideal coloring agent that  is in the formula to create various looks from a discreet
"pinched cheek"or that of a more intense, rosy glow .
 Sephora $32.00




EDITOR"S PICK (umm That would me be)
BENEFIT 
BELLA BAMBA

Why do I love this new powder in a box BELLA BAMBA from my friends at BENEFIT?
I love to amplify cheekbones and create  dimensions. As stated in many  posts,
i love to layer. well this little hot number does it for you. This 3D Watermelon blush 
is laced with shimmering gold undertones. I am sure you will  never use a traditional
blush again. BENEFIT/SEPHORA $28.00

Here's A Tip: want a fresh faced natural look?  use a tinted 

moisturizer , just a touch  so to even out skintone,
Apply say a nude shadow,( like Smashbox nude) its matte
and will add a little depth to your eyes! curl those lashes
and apply as much mascara as you want,but don't go all Tammy Faye on us, 
apply your favorite lip balm and use Bella Bamba!  Bella is right!

















.



1 comment:

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...